Wednesday, July 27, 2011

inspirations


I feel like today was a pretty productive day. I printed out some pictures of Lily and I from our photoshoot in the park a couple weeks ago. We put them up in frames in our hallway. They look pretty cute. As soon as I get some extra cash I am going to purchase more film for Ruby and try to mimick the picture posted above.  I would ideally like to put the instax photos above/slightly behind the couch. I made a caprese salad for lunch today, and was inspired by the greatness of it that I decided to make lunch for the next week. Baked chicken with lemon, red onions, a red bell pepper chopped up, and quinoa. YUM.  Also, Lily and I got an AIR POPPER! Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
ps. I found this pic via A Beautiful Mess.
hope your wednesday was just as inspirational!
xo Arielle


No comments:

Post a Comment